Designed by Development Island (UK)Latest updated 5/2017English What Will I Learn?
- Create and make Cash Earning Powerful Websites on a highly professional level using the latest Web Technologies.
- Use HTML5 and CSS3 to build website content and add remarkable styling and design.
- Use Twitter Bootstrap to build Responsive Websites that will adapt to any device size.
- Use PHP, Ajax and mySQL to build dynamic database-driven websites.
- Produce blogs and Professional Websites using WordPress.
- Use high-level skills to connect your websites to APIs like Google Maps, Facebook, Google plus and Twitter.
- Build real life mobile apps and upload them to the IOS App Store and Google Play.
- Apply a Responsibility of over 15 highly professional websites, Games and Mobile apps you would have developed during the course to take your job to the next level.
*****15 Full Professional Projects worth over 20,000$*****
*****Car Sharing Website (10h), Online Notes App (11h) & many more*****
*****77 hours of Content + 40 hands on Activities + 21 Quizzes*****
*****Learn Step by Step with NO Step Skipped*****
*****This is The Only Course you need to learn Web Development*****
*****The Most Complete and Cost Effective in the Market*****
Do you know you can go from Zero Skills to a Completely Able Cash Earning Web Developer in only a few weeks?
Well let me tell you: If you are looking for a truly 100% Comprehensive Web Development Course, that will take you from studying the basics to mastering the most high-level web development methods, then be sure that you have come to the right place.
Taking this course will help you complete your dream of becoming a professional web developer, and you will be able to build great and responsive websites to a highly professional degree using today’s most forward and up to date web technologies within a few weeks from now.
In order to guarantee the completion of your learning experience, this course was di
Each Chapter covers one of the major web technologies and will take you from the basics to excellent skills. This is how:
You will first study the basic ideas, and orderly after that apply them in simple working cases. Then you will quickly travel to more advanced concepts and use them to build more complicated applications. Once you have completed the chapter, you will then go to a bigger challenge where you will positively build a “REAL LIFE FULL PROFESSIONAL PROJECT” using the skills you gained in that chapter connected with previous ones.
Here are a few examples of in-chapter activities:
- Install a relaxing YouTube Video to your website (HTML)
- Create an online checkout form (HTML)
- Outbound and Return Flight date pickers just like the Expedia Website (HTML, CSS, jQuery & jQuery UI)
- Car Mileage range using a beautiful slider (HTML, CSS, jQuery & jQuery UI)
- Interactive carousel slider (HTML, CSS, jQuery & Bootstrap)
- Build a responsive Contact Form (HTML, CSS, PHP & Bootstrap)
- What day of the week were you born? (HTML & PHP)
- Choose the date in 1000 days from now! (HTML & PHP)
- Get the geographic coordinates and postcode of any address. (HTML, jQuery, Google Maps API’s, JSON)
- Mathematics Tutorials Website (HTML & CSS)
- Fruits Slice Game (HTML, CSS & JQuery)
- App Landing Page (HTML, CSS & Bootstrap)
- Company Website (HTML, CSS & Bootstrap)
- Stopwatch App (HTML, CSS, jQuery & Bootstrap)
- Tracing App (HTML, CSS, jQuery & jQuery UI, Canvas, HTML5 Local Storage)
- Online Notes App (HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, PHP & MySQL) (Full 11h project)
- Highly professional Blog (WordPress)
- Distance Between Cities Website (HTML. CSS, jQuery, Google Maps)
- Freedom Website with Social Widgets (Facebook, Google+ & Twitter)
- Speed Reader App for the IOS and Google Play Stores
- Fully functional Car Sharing Website (HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, PHP & MySQL, Ajax, JSON, Google Maps) (Full 10h project)
Size: 17.3 GB