Prepare for the IP Subnetting exam topic in the CCNA 200-125 or ICND1 100-105 exams. Pass your CCENT or CCNA exam!
What You’ll Learn
- Learn how to subnet!
- Determine if hosts are on the same or different subnets
- Learn Subnetting in preparation for the Cisco CCNA Exam
- Learn how ARP works
- Practically work out subnets and then configure network devices
- Basic Networking Knowledge
- Basic understanding of GNS3
The Cisco CCNA and CCENT exams require that you learn how to subnet.
Cisco list this topic as follows on the exam topic list: “Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 addressing and subnetting”
This course is different to other courses. This course shows you practically how to work out IP subnets and then configure a network based on the subnets you have worked out.
This course has multiple scenarios for practical learning.
Points for the exam:
– Can you work out if hosts are in the same subnet?
– Can you subnet a given network?
– Are you able to practically apply the subnets in a network? Can you configure hosts statically and using DHCP?
– How do you optimize WAN connections?
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to attain the Cisco CCENT or CCNA certification
- Are you studying for your CCENT/ICND1 100-105 exam or CCNA 200-125 exam? This course is for you.
- Network Engineers
- Network Architects