Flutter & Dart – The Complete Flutter App Development Course Download
Build Flutter iOS and Android Apps with a Single Codebase – Learn Google’s Flutter & Dart Mobile Development Framework
What you’ll learn
- Be ABLE to Build Any iOS and Android App You Want
- MASTER Dart and Flutter Framework
- BUILD Full-fledged Apps for Your Startup or Business
- CREATE a Portfolio of Apps to Apply for Development Job
- WORK as A Cross-Platform Mobile Developer Who can Develop iOS and Android Apps
- GAIN a Competitive Advantage in the Workplace as a Flutter Mobile Developer
- A Computer – Mac or PC
- No Previous Programming Experience Required – I’ll go over Everything You’ll Need to Get Started
- Anyone Who Has the “I Can Do It” Mentality
- Some Basic Ideas of Android and iOS Devices
- Willingness to Learn By Doing – You’ll have a Step-by-Step Learning Process with Challenges and Exercises for Better Retention
==============> Full Course UPDATE 2020 <===============
Flutter is here to stay!
Welcome to The Complete Flutter App Development Course ( The World’s First Complete Dart and Flutter Course). Now with a Full Course Update .
Flutter is the new Cross-platform Mobile Development Framework created by Google, which allows developers to build Android and iOS Apps with one single codebase!
Flutter is the BEST way to create cross-platform apps that otherwise would require two distinct mobile development teams to create.
Why is Flutter a BIG Deal?
Flutter is a big deal because any developer ( or anyone who wants to learn mobile development ) can now build native Android and iOS apps with one codebase ONLY! This means, instead of having to learn Objective-C or Swift to build iOS apps, and Java, or Kotlin to build Android apps, you can now use Flutter Mobile Development Framework to build apps that run natively on both iOS and Android devices using the General-purpose Dart Programming Language.
This course is fully hands-on, in which you’ll get the chance to practice and learn:
- Dart Programming Language – Fundamentals and intermediate topics
- understand Flutter Mobile Development by building apps, incrementally
- Design, build, debug Flutter Android and iOS Apps
- How to get Flutter apps to communicate with a realtime database – Firestore
- Build robust apps with Flutter.
You’ll see how easy it’s to get started building Android and iOS apps using Google’s Flutter App Development Framework!
- Sections Outline:
- 1 – Course Introduction: The learning Path of the course
- 2 -Why Flutter: Understanding why Flutter is a revolutionary Mobile Development cross-platform Framework.
- 3 – Download Course’s Source code – Get source code for the course projects.
- – Installing Development Tools and Machine Setup [ Mac Users]: Set up your MAC to start developing Flutter Apps.
- 5 – Installing Development Tools and Machine Setup [ Windows Users] – Set up your MAC to start developing Flutter Apps.
- 6 – Introduction to the Dart Programming Language: Getting started learning Dart Programming Language – the basics.
- 7 – Dart Programming Language – Control Flow and Functions: Dart fundamentals
- 8 – Dart Programming Language: Object-Oriented Programming – Understanding how to construct classes and Objects in Dart.
- 9 – Dart Programming Language: Object-Oriented Programming – Intermediate: Learn Dart OOP Intermediate concepts such as Interfaces and Abstract classes.
- 10 – Dart Programming Language: Object-Oriented Programming – Advanced: Advanced OOP Dart concepts
- 11 – Dart Programming Language: Data Structures and Collections: Get started learning about data structures and maps and lists in Dart.
- 12 – Building Flutter Apps – Flutter Fundamentals – The time to start building Flutter apps have arrived! Getting started with Flutter basics and understanding Material Design and Flutter Widgets.
- 13 – Flutter – Build a Biz Card App – Build our first Flutter app – biz card.
- 14 – Flutter Stateful Widgets- Learn all about Stateful and Stateless widgets in Flutter.
- 15 – Flutter App – Build a Flutter Tip Calculator App.
- 16 – Flutter App – Build a Quiz App – Learn more about Flutter Widgets.
- 17 – Flutter Intermediate Concepts – Navigation and Build a Full Movie App: Learn how to navigate to different routes/screens and passing data between them. At the end of the section, you’ll have built a full-fledged Movie App.
- Section 18 – Understanding Themes in Flutter – How to theme your flutter apps. Learn more about colors in Material Design.
- 19 – [CHALLENGE] – Material design Challenge – Use what you’ve learned to design a better app.
- 20 – [CHALLENGE SOLUTION]
- 21 – Connecting to the World – Networking and Parsin JSON in Flutter – Learn how to parse JSON APIs and connect your apps to remote servers.
- 22 – Build a Weather Forecast App – Build a complex weather forecast app powered by a weather API.
- 23 – Flutter Google Maps: Build an EarthQuake App – Learn how to add Google Maps to your apps. You’ll also build a complete app that shows real-time earthquakes on a map!
- 24 – Firestore – Real-time Storage – Take your app to the next level by utilizing a real-time database such as Firestore and make your app dynamic and robust.
- 25 – [Optional] – Creating Adaptive Flutter Apps – Learn how to create apps that run on smaller and larger devices.
- 26 – [Optional] – Deconstructing Flutter Topics – If you are a curious type, then this section is for you! You’ll learn about advanced flutter topics!
- What’s Next – Build at least 5 Apps!
- 28-45 – Legacy Sections – These are sections with legacy lectures from the previous version of this course. You don’t have to go through them, but they are there for you if you need them.
- 46 – Bonus!
This Course Also Comes With:
You have Lifetime Access to All Future Updates
A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
Has Links to interesting articles, and lots of good code to base your next template onto
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
A 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee!
This is the course that could change your Mobile Development skills.
Take the course now, completely risk-free!
============================Who this course is for:
- Beginner Developers and Intermediate- Advanced Web or Mobile Developers new to Dart and Google Flutter Mobile SDK
- Android Developers Who Want to Build iOS Apps with Single Codebase
- iOS Developers Who Want to Build Android Apps with Single Codebase
- Web Developers Who Want to Build Android and iOS Apps with Single Codebase
- Entrepreneurs Who Want to Build Android and iOS Apps with Single Codebase
- Managers and Program Managers Who Want to Learn How to Build Android and iOS Apps with Single Codebase
Created by Paulo Dichone | Android, Java, Flutter Developer and Teacher
Last updated 4/2020
Size: 24.42 GB